Plan to join us for a repeat performance April 19, 2020. Volunteers and attendees are welcome.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had great interest and involvement at this event on April 7, 2019, the first-ever Multigeneration Service Fair. We were pleased to be a co-sponsor along with Hopkins Community Education. Kristen Miller, with the Sun Sailor, covered the event:
Here’s a summary of projects from 2019!
- Hopkins Women’s Club is supporting Meals on Wheels by decorating white paper bags used for the delivery of drinks & desserts.
- Hopkins Elks is supporting Teaming Up for Teens by packing ziploc bags of basic toiletries and adding an encouraging note/art.
- Lundeen Abrams Advisors is supporting ResourceWest by decorating a spare change box to fill and donate to support the children’s programs for Back to School and Winter Warm Wear.
- Hopkins Noontime Lions is supporting myHealth for Teens & Young Adults by making stress balls.
- Eisenhower Girl Scouts and Glen Lake Optimists are supporting ICA Food Shelf by packaging a dozen diapers and adding an encouraging note/art.
- Hopkins Fire Department will be demonstrating fire safety in the kitchen and encouraging you to share this information with family and neighbors.
- One Good Deed will be supporting a community kindness campaign by painting a special Kindness Rock to be placed in a public area for people to find and to move to another spot.
- Hopkins Area Men’s Shed is supporting Open Circle Adult Day Services by putting together birdhouse and clock kits donated by Home Depot-Eden Prairie.
- JCI Hopkins is supporting Sojourner Project – Shelter for Women & Children by packing basic necessities for the families.
- Hopkins Women’s Club Board Members are supporting Augustana Chapel View Care Center by creating springtime centerpieces.
Information tables will be hosted by Doing Good Together and Hopkins Area Athletic Gear Swap.